Tuesday 9 April 2013

Trainer Lust

I've had the vague idea that it might be quite nice to buy a pair of trainers for a while now, but I could never quite commit to buying a pair- somehow I preferred to spend my money on more "interesting" shoes, all of which would leave me with bruised and battered feet after walking for hours in them.  Of course I do own two pairs of trainers- some low suede Pumas and a pair of cream low Converse.  Both were bought when I was still in my teens, which shows how infrequently I've worn them.  I think it's probably for the best I held off making a purchase though, because I've just seen preview images of the newest Liberty x Nike collaboration and I absolutely need to own these:



The rest of the collection is quite nice as well, and a change from the ditsy floral and pastels of previous collections:


Only thing I can't work out is how to buy them.  Some of the collection is available on the Office website, but it's not even mentioned on Liberty's site, so I'm assuming it hasn't been officially released.  I'll be checking obsessively though, as this is the first, and quite possibly last, time I've been obsessed with a sensible shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment