Wednesday 19 June 2013

Sk8er Gurl

Because I'm utterly and totally predictable, I've decided I'd quite like a pair of skater shoes (I don't even know the proper name for them, I'm that clueless about trainers).  As with everything, it started with Celine:

source

It was then was copied by Zara and worn by every blogger ever:



Normally the last bit would put me off something, for some reason, despite them not being remotely my style, I still really want a pair.  Preferably both one of these:

Kurt Geiger £160

YMC £75
I'm already envisioning the paisley ones paired with almost my entire summer wardrobe and the ponyskin ones with black tights and skirts in the winter.  And seeing as I never managed to track down the Liberty print Nikes I has posted about a while back, these would perfectly fill the trainer-shaped hole in my shoe collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment