Wednesday 25 September 2013

Outfit


top- Zara, skirt- Topshop, shoes- Kurt Geiger

The arrival of autumn (which I'm still in denial about- it somehow doesn't feel possible that it's already the end of September!) means I can once more start wearing things like closed shoes and sleeves, which increases my wardrobe options by about 300%, so I thought I'd start taking the odd outfit photo again.  Today's is courtesy of the fitting rooms at Zara, and was actually taken a few days ago, but it's better than nothing (or not, but if I ruled out grainy selfies I'd never have any photos of what I wear and I'm much too narcissistic to do that).  Fingers crossed my imminent move back to London will mean access to better lighting and/or full length mirrors. In the meantime, I quite liked this particular combination- I had grown bored of skater skirts in general, but with my new shoes, the shape seemed fresh again somehow.  Shame the shoes completely crippled me- fingers crossed they'll soften with time...

No comments:

Post a Comment