Thursday 19 September 2013

Pink (again)


I thought my pink obsession had subsided somewhere over the course of the summer, as suddenly as it came on last spring. Even the flood of it in every hue imaginable in magazine editorials had left me indifferent, as I thought I was once more safely ensconced in my navy/grey/black bubble. And then I came across the above image on tumblr and decided that what I actually reallyreally want is a coat the exact colour and texture of candy floss. In addition, obviously, to all the other coats I've posted this season.  I think my autumn/winter wardrobe will mainly consist of lots of outerwear and nothing to wear under . Makes a change from a rubbish coat I don't much care for covering up the carefully planned outfit underneath...

No comments:

Post a Comment