Sunday 2 February 2014

Newest Additions...



Nike Pegasus 83 from here

animal print skate shoes by Diemme
to my footwear family, and they're both sensible as can be.  I never thought I'd see the day a new pair of trainers would make me happier than impractical heels, but clearly fashion's current mood for shoes you can run for the bus in has won me over.  The first pair in particular are the perfect thing to cheer me up on the greyest of days, and I'm trying really, really hard not to buy them in the other colourway which has just gone into the Asos sale.  Can one have too many trainers?  Is there anything you can't actually pair them with?  (I've convinced myself the answer to the second question is definitely no, and my current favourite thing to wear is dresses and trainers.  I really did not see this coming.)  

No comments:

Post a Comment