Tuesday 18 February 2014

January Outfits

And only a month late!  I've been slacking on all things blog-related lately, and outfit photos are no exception.  I feel like I've spent the last month or two wearing about five things over and over, so haven't felt any of my outfits has been particularly worthy of being documented.  Nevertheless, here are a few things I did manage to snap in the nearest mirror...

L-R: top- Cos, trousers- Zara, trainers- Nike; dress- Topshop Boutique, trainers- Nike; dungarees- Topshop Boutique,  top- Oysho, boots- Massimo Dutti
top- Zara, jeans- charity shop, shoes- Pollini; jacket- Marc by Marc Jacobs, t-shirt-Gap, skirt- Topshop Boutique, trainers- Nike
jumper- charity shop, skirt- Topshop Boutique, boots- Beau Coops; top- Primark, skirt- vintage, shoes- Kurt Geiger
So basically this past month or so I've embraced trainers and far too much Topshop Boutique.  And also attempted bare legs in an attempt to stick two fingers up to the frankly unbearable London weather.  Wake me when it's summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment