Saturday 30 August 2014

Cheap thrills

Just thought I'd share a couple of new buys that were beyond affordable, yet have instantly become my new favourites.  I definitely needed something to cheer up my wardrobe from end of season fatigue, considering I'd largely failed to buy much for summer this year.  As it's very nearly September, it feels too late to make any serious purchases, but it's still quite hot here, so this is what I picked up to get me through the next few weeks until the temperature drops...





The perfect classic espadrilles, bought for 4€ from a supermarket, and the exact tan sandals I've been after for a couple of years, handmade in Greece, and costing only 20€.  I've worn either one or the other since buying them, and I couldn't be more pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment