Friday 29 August 2014

Summer outfits...

Outfit photos are a bit of a rarity at the moment, mainly because I've been wearing things that are more functional than they are interesting, due to both the heat and the fact that I tend to just throw on whatever I find before me as I run off to work.  This is pretty much everything I've worn in the last month or so that I've even remotely liked:
 
dungarees- Primark, top- Zara, espadrilles- Lidl

dress- Topshop via ebay, boots- Uterque
top- Oysho, shorts- Whistles, shoes- Park Lane via Asos

top- H&M, skirt- Topshop, sandals- local shop

Once more this year, I've failed to assemble much of a summer wardrobe, so I've been relying on my tried-and-true favourites, with the odd addition in the form of espadrilles and sandals...

No comments:

Post a Comment