Wednesday 13 March 2013

WANT (again)

I'm always on the lookout for new shoe designers, especially ones that are vaguely affordable.  They seem to be thinner on the ground than their clothing counterparts, so I'm always excited to make a new discovery.  I was browsing Not Just a Label and stumbled on the most perfect pair of heels for spring- the sort I had been looking for without actually knowing exactly what it is I wanted:

I love the contrasting colours, the shape, the walkable heel.  The designer is the Cordwainers-trained, East London-based Elizabeth Dunn, who seems to make every pair to order, and also offers bespoke shoe-making.  Sadly, they're out of my budget at the moment, but for anyone who's not completely skint, they're available here for £235. 

No comments:

Post a Comment