Tuesday 10 December 2013

November(ish) Outfits

If anyone actually reads this anymore (hi! *waves*) I can only offer apologies for vanishing off the face of the blogosphere. My new job generally leaves me exhausted and despite my best intentions for interesting blog posts, all I can actually share is a load of photos of me repeatedly wearing the same clothes (or ones which are so similar, they may as well be- I'm officially banned from buying anything with a white collar ever again!)  At least if the cost-per-wear of any given item in my wardrobe were calculated, it would be about 5p.  I'm not actually sure that's a good thing... 

clockwise from top left- dress- Cos, boots- Beau Coops; breton top- Sunspel, skirt- vintage, boots- Massimo Dutti; top- Asos, shorts- Whistles, shoes- Kurt Geiger; dress- Pop Boutique, shoes- & Other Stories; shirt- Asos, skirt- JW Anderson x Topshop, boots- vintage; coat- Primark, jeans- Masscob, boots- Massimo Dutti

clockwise from top left: jumper- Etoile by Isabel Marant, trousers- Topshop Boutique, shoes- Kurt Geiger; jumper- as before, shorts- Whistles, shoes as before; jumper- Topshop, shorts- Oysho, shoes as before; t-shirt- Gap, skirt- vintage, shoes- & Other Stories; top- Asos, skirt- vintage, boots- Massimo Dutti; top- Cos, jeans- Masscob, shoes- Kurt Geiger.

Not pictured- either of my two (!) new pairs of shoes, once of which is an honest-to-God pair of trainers.  I've been wearing them with little dresses and telling myself it's very Scandinavian of me, rather than 1980s commuter.  Photographic proof of my Scandi-coolness to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment