Sunday 6 April 2014

Espadrilles

Ignoring my month of radio silence, due to lack of internet (and unexpectedly early return to the land of online window shopping and blog-reading thanks to stolen wi-fi), let's jump straight into my most recent obsession.  In case it's not obvious, when I decide I want something (Chelsea boots, trainers, a winter coat) I scour the depths of the internet for every possible version before occasionally actually buying one of them.  Usually I just decide my holy grail of the item in question doesn't actually exist or comes with a price tag that's way out of my reach, and I end up buying nothing at all.  This time round, it's the humble espadrille I'm craving, and I've found lots I (sort of) want, but of course the ones I ought to have bought slipped through my fingers whilst I was busy deliberating, so now I'm back to square one...

 The contenders:

Clockwise from top left: Manebi from Net a Porter, L'Autre Chose from Shoescribe, Bimba y Lola, Marc Jacobs from Shoescribe


The out of my reach dream shoes:

Clockwise from top left: Celine, Valentino, Chanel

And the ones that got away:

Aside from clicking daily in case the sold-out ones make a miraculous re-appearance, I'm leaning towards either the Manebi ones, or the Bimba y Lola striped, slightly platformed version.  Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment