Saturday 9 February 2013

& Other Stories

I'm really intrigued by the new concept by the group behind H&M/Cos/Monki/etc and  I've been obsessively checking their site and tumblr in the hopes of getting a glimpse of their upcoming collection.  The latest peek they've provided comes in the form of this video:


There are a few things I'm really keen to see in person, and generally I'm curious to see this collection in person.  What I don't fully get is what the difference will be between & Other Stories and the other brands under the H&M umbrella, especially Cos, which is already meant to be their high-end arm.  This is perhaps a bit "edgier", for lack of a better word, but it doesn't really look all that different.  I look forward to a trip to their Regent Street branch on my next trip back to London though, to see it all for myself.  In the meantime, I leave you with some photos that caught my eye from their tumblr:





P.S. I don't know what's come over me lately, but I seem to be obsessed with the colour pink.  Luckily that seems to stop short of actually wanting to wear it, I just want to be surrounded by things the colour of raspberries and candyfloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment