Friday 15 February 2013

Rodarte A/W 2013


Despite what I said about not really caring for NYFW, here is a second post on the subject, because I couldn't not post about a show that includes this:


Chloe Norgaard has possibly the best hair ever, and this is apparently the only show she walked in.  I loved the hair and makeup here overall, though the clothes weren't quite my cup of tea.  

                                                                     Hair flowers!


If I had any idea how, I would absolutely copy this on my own hair, it's amazing.  Love the smudgy eyes as well- the inspiration was California beaches (which ties in nicely with my newly-discovered guilty pleasure, 90210) and the models' mascara was meant to look like it had melted off.  


photos from vogue.co.uk and Fashionista.

No comments:

Post a Comment