Monday 25 February 2013

Dolce & Gabbana A/W '13

Ok, so the Dolce woman couldn't be further removed from me- grown-up, polished, sexy, womanly.  I'm a perennial teenage girl in flat shoes and messy hair.  But somehow, in the past few seasons, I've warmed to Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana's vision of femininity, even if it's something I can only vaguely aspire to emulate when I finally feel like a grown-up.  For autumn/winter though, I'm massively coveting the little lace dresses, in red and white:  

And most importantly, they showed the best hair accessory so far this season (sorry Meadham Kirchhoff and Rodarte).  CROWNS.  Full-blown, Byzantine gold crowns.  Obviously I want one.  Here's hoping for a high-street copy.  Or a costume-shop one, I'm not fussy.  

photos from vogue.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment