Wednesday 13 February 2013

Wearing lately...

left: top-Cos, shorts- diy, boots- Massimo Dutti.  right- jumpsuit- Topshop, top- Bershka, boots- Massimo Dutti
Seeing other blogs where people post proper outfit photos makes me almost ashamed to bother sharing my own very amateur and hastily snapped efforts.  But I quite liked these two outfits I wore recently, so thought I'd post anyway.  Also, I'm incredibly unlikely to acquire either an actual camera or the nerve to stand in public whilst someone takes multiple pictures of what I'm wearing in the near future, so these will have to suffice.

P.S. I finally own dungarees (or a "pinafore jumpsuit" as Topshop have decided to call it).  Am v. v. excited.  Just need a short version for spring/summer now and I'll be a happy bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment